Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

david Cybersmart Explanation

Use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart.’Have you  use these word’s before?. I’m going to explain to you how to be an Use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart person.

I use my brain a lot of time because! it help me think. Some time I think first before I say or do it may help  or it won’t help you. For example if you write an email to someone or comment on someone blog and it a nasty comment you did not think before you say or do.

When it comes to hard things I use my heart. Because when I have to lift heavy thing I use my heart. For example If something is to heavy I will have be strong brave to lift it up.


The time I have to be and  cyber smart is when I’m online. But when I’m in class I will always be cyber smart. For example I am online  and I do the wrong thing but when I try to delete it won't work.


So did you learn how to be a Use my brain, Use my heart. I’m going to be cyber smart person. It help Pt England school and it also help me.

1 comment:

  1. Great effort David. You have some mistakes in there. Did you read and check this before posting?

    ReplyDelete