Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

David Cross Country 2014

 Have you ever heard of cross country before? As I walk to the starting line I told  my friend that  I’m  starting to feel sick and that I would come last.  When it was time to run I ran fast as I could and I saw my other friend finlay fall down to the ground but I just ran.


I exited  the outside the  school ground . Once we pass all marshalls we reached the paddocks, I could feel mud squishing my toes.  I was at the pt England reserve. I started to walk a bit with my friend Angelo and and we were so puffed out that I never made it . After a while I started to run I started to run for a little bit then I began to jog then my friend Hosea caught up.

When me and ngelo were running  Hosea gassed it from halfway on the bottom field then he started jogging. Then I ran as fast as I could but angelo beat me. but didn't care because I ran for fun.  

My goal is for next year do more better than this year .Maybe I can try hard and then I could come 1st place .

No comments:

Post a Comment