Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Free writing 2

My literacy class had write some thing of our choice and chose to write about my and my dream is called Pizza World. Hope you enjoin it.





     Pizza world


One Night I was eating stuff crust  with my family and it was yummy I could feel the cheese  mounting in my mouth and it was so delicious as I demolish my plate with pizza. Who like pizza hut because that where I got my pizza from. As I was going to brush my teeth getting ready for bed I was still wonderng with that delicious pizza I could still feel some of the leftover pizza in my mouth but it was gone when I finish brushing  my teeth.




As I was sleeping I `dream I was a pizza in a pizza world. Everything was pizza except for the the building and the earth but what was pizza was human, animal, bed's everything. I started walking and people start looking at me I was wondering why they were looking at me am I famous turn out I am famous I’m am the one holding the recorder for the highest jump it was just one meter jump and I thought other thing like singing, rap music sport were most popular in pizza world just like planet earth but turn out it was record that was popular and I only had about 3 which was highest jump (one meter) and the pizza with the most pepperoni Oh yeah there were pizza dragon and I got to ride one and that was a record the bravest pizza to ride a dragon the other pizzas thought the dragon was a vicious anger dragon turn out it was just a walking teddy bear. I was starting to break heaps of record became more popular and famous.I was so happy for breaking heaps of pizza record.



‘’Wake up’’ ‘’Wake up’’ it was just my brother try to wake me up for school. I woke up getting for ready for school wondering about my dream about pizza world so I just  let it go. I thought to myself thing if it exists turn out it was just a dream.  

I’m going to write a poem about pizza and why it one of my favourite food.

 Pizza  cheese mounting in my mouth as if is a cheese mounting on a grill
    I like pizza
      Zing I saw a walking pizza
       ''Zig''zag boom pizza
           A pizza pepper pizza pepper pick the pepper by the pizza
              
               
      





No comments:

Post a Comment