Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Free wirting

Hospital Stair

On sunday  (12th of june 2016) I got to go and see my nana at the hospital. I went with my sister. On sunday morning my family got up to go and drop my sister and I to the hospital but first we have to go and get my sister and me some snack to eat there while we looking after our nana.
Once we got to pak'nsave me and my sister got to go with my mum inside to chose what we wanted to eat.




‘’Aaa’’ (brev) finally  at the hospital as I went in with my mum and sister my mum came inside to show us where my nana is because she is still in the emergency center still looking for bed in the upper level. My nana is in there because she fainted at pak'nsave while I was at the library with my sister. My mum left the hospital and it was just me my sister and nana at the hospital except the other people there. ‘’Hmmm’’ I said to myself so I grab out a bag of chips and start watching soccer clips on my netbook. 12:45 as it felt boring as my chips ran out and then I told my sister ‘’I’m going for run’’ I said to my sister ‘’you can’t go run in hospital’’ ‘’yes I can run stair of the hospital’’ what you liar’’ so of  I went. Going down the elevator to  level one. ‘’Ahhhh’’ ‘’ to run’’ as I was running I began to get tired. ‘’At last I have reach level 9 but some was odd there were more stair on top of me turn out it was just the stair to the roof top. So I just exit the staircase on level nine and down the elevator to level 2.




It been awhile since I came back from my run And also eating those yummy biscuits. After 19 episode of fairy tail. 6:45 my mum came to pick me and my sister up we all went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment