Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

david Holiday Highlight

What part did u like the most?On the 4th of July Pt england school on 5th saturday I went to the airport with my big brother james and his girl friend at 3am but my flight was at 4am.I went with my big brother name james and his girl friend.we were so lucky because we just got there in time.I went to Australia because my brother pays me a lot so he ask me if I want to go to Australia even his girl friend ask me to go so I said ‘’yes’’so it was just me my brother james and his girl friend. When we got to Australia in sydney we stayed in a hotel. it was fun because my cool bed room.I had lot of fun because we went to the mall for shopping. Then we had morning tea in our hotel that was too boring but we got to have lunch in a ferry that was cool.Me and my brother and his girl friend stayed in the hotel for one week. During our holiday we flew to brisbane. it was much more boring than Sydney. We did the same things in Brisbane that we did in Sydney. So we decided to come back to New Zealand on friday and I was so so happy come back. What part did u like the most? what I most favorite part about Australia was Sydney. It was a little bit cold over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment